Roasted Strawberries


One thing I fell in love with a few years back was roasted strawberries. It's not something I do often, considering the prices of strawberries when they're not in the ripe of season are high and that they're not always in stores. But when I do spend some time making them, I completely love the sweet, saccharine flavor the strawberries produce.

I first started roasting them when I came across Two Peas & Their Pod's Roasted Strawberries with Greek Yogurt. Also, last night, I made some shortcake. Sadly, I don't have cream and consumed all the strawberries in the house currently, but I'm sure if I still had some, it'd go great with B.Britnell's  recipe for Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes.



This entry was posted on Sunday, April 20, 2014 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply