- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp flax meal + 3 tbsp water)
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- heaping 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- Preheat your oven to 300ºF and grease your cookie sheet.
- Mix together the flax egg in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter, vanilla extract, honey, and chocolate chips together. Add in your flax egg and mix to combine.
- In a medium bowl blend together the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour dry ingredients into the wet. Using a fork or spatula, combine the dough together. If it seems too dry, add in a tablespoon or two of milk or water (I didn't need to do this).
- Scoop dough using a 1 teaspoon measuring spoon, slightly flatten, and place on your cookie sheet. These cookies will not spread in the oven.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.